lumpa.filter for POE 3.0 (haha, that portal scroll sound removed now, SORRY!)
lumpa.filter for POE 2.6
lumpa.filter for POE 2.5
Filtration - Software used in the Customization Examples section.
Filterblast - Preview and online customization.
POE classic color theme
Example 1: Tornado Shot Ranger
This setup means that the highest possible bases that can drop, in your current zone, for Bows and Evasion gear will always show.
Example 2: 2H Cycloning Marauder with Blood Magic
Here we are showing all 2H Melee, Armour and Armour/Evasion. We've also hidden Mana Flasks.
Playstyles (SSF / Racing / Trading)
By slimming down the Levelling block, pointed out in the Customization Examples above, we can run a very strict filter yet never miss out on those juicy Alch bases.
If we on the other hand plan to level with twink gear or trade for upgrades, the Levelling block is safe to disable all together, since that only targets Normal and Magic levelling crafting bases.
As you progress, the lootfilter will become tighter and hide more stuff that you shouldn't be interested in any longer.
- Highest possible equipment bases for your zone level (including Normal and Magic) will always show for the block groups you select in Filtration (prior to ilevel ~70).
- Highest possible flasks for your zone level will always show for the block groups you select in Filtration (prior to maps).
- 3L will always show prior to ilevel 25, when 4L starts to drop.
- 4L will always show prior to maps.
- Everything will show prior to ilevel 5.
- Magic will always show prior to ilevel 10.
- Magic Boots will always show prior to ilevel 15.
- Normal and Magic Rings, Amulets and Belts of interesting bases will always show prior to maps.
- 5L will always show prior to ilevel 75.
- All Rares will always show prior to ilevel 75.
Some drops that you should never want to hide will always show up no matter how you configure your filter.
These include, but are not limited to:
Mirrors, Exalts, Divines, Crystal Belts, Steel Rings, Opal Rings, Maps, Uniques, 6S, 6L.